Two of my favorite things are coming together on November 12th; 3 Floyds and Party. More specifically, FFF is throwing a 15th Anniversary Party at the Brewery, and they are releasing a special beer for this purpose!
According to their Blog Post, the XV brew will be a blend of Surley Darkness, Mikkeller’s Beer Geek Brunch, De Struise’s Black Albert and FFF Dark Lord for “maximum ass kickery,” as they describe.
A few quick talking points…
– Takes place on 11/12/11
– Tickets are $25ea, only 2500 tix will be sold
– 700 of the 2500 tix will be sold at the brewery, the rest online. Date to be announced
– XV will be bottled and sold for $30ea, bottle limit will be determined at packaging
– All of the 4 breweries represented in XV will also have beer available at the event
– Live entertainment and plenty of food will be available
I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it to the anniversary party, however if anyone is feeling generous enough to bring me back a bottle, you will be my best friend for the day.
Cheers, and congratulations to 3 Floyds on 15 years!